Jim, value and rate of prodfit

jimd48 at btinternet.com jimd48 at btinternet.com
Mon Dec 31 21:48:16 MST 2001

>From Jim Drysdale,

To Joefreemen,

When I can get back to my email programme I'll reply in more detail.

Reading another of your posts, can I ask the following....

1)  What exactly do you understand by price?

2)For yourself, what is the nature of money?

3) do you accept that abstract labour as value is money?

4)  do you accept that abstract labour is the source and the substance of value and is thus a very real social abstraction and not just an abstraction of the mind?

As to the organic composition of capital, hopefully, I will get to that and also catch up in more depth your own thought on the matter.

Meantime, I expect another Fatal Exception by the moment.

comradely,

Jim.