Spooky profs

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Thu Feb 1 12:35:27 MST 2001

Ohh, David Gibbs has written very many good things on US intervention in the
third world (particulary in Congo, which is his dissertation). I rather know
him through my advisor. A brave hearted political scientist, indeed!

Would like to see his article when published!!

Xxxx

--
Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx
Ph.D Student