East Timor

Tue Feb 6 22:42:32 MST 2001

>From Phil F:
> Clearly, GLW is not impressed by Horta either.
>
> By why the surprise or outrage?
>
> This is the perfectly logical consequence of the path followed by
> Fretilin in recent years.

Well, yes, Phil, that's the point.  It's *not* a surprise.

Has it ever occurred to you that we have been working with people like
Ramos Horta for decades, and that we might know exactly what they are and
what they are worth?  This is just a cruder than usual example of their
usual weasel behaviour.

Can you think of any other rats and dickheads (mis)leading national
liberation struggles?

By the way, Ramos Horta is *not* a member of  Fretilin.  He left years ago,
along with Xanana Gusmao and the leadership of Falintil.

Alan Bradley
alanb at elf.brisnet.org.au