Anyone else being "joined" to this racist, anti-semetic outfit?

Austin, Andrew austina at SPAMuwgb.edu
Thu Feb 8 16:52:58 MST 2001

What is the list?

-----Original Message-----
From: Macdonald Stainsby [mailto:mstainsby at tao.ca]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2001 5:32 PM
To: marxism at lists.panix.com; leninist-international at lists.wwpublish.com;
kominform at Lists.EUnet.fi
Subject: Anyone else being "joined" to this racist, anti-semetic outfit?

I just received this in my mail, and needless to say I'm removing myself
from it. Any
ideas what this is, and who is behind it? It links to a series of holocaust
denials
and goes to "Aryan Power" type rebuttals of the Holocaust. Gross. I doubt it
is even
really run by Arabs, but rather is a Nazi outfit posing as Arab to spread
the filth
about WWII.

Like Finkelstein says, the deniers need the Holocaust, and vice-versa.
Here's the
mail I received....

free, easy-to-use email group service.  Please
take a moment to review this message.
                   RESISTANCE
Inpendent organization aims specially to spread the truth of Zionist
atrocities, the
racism of Judaism and the Jewsih blasphemy in Old testament-Talmud, the
so-called
Holocaust which never happened and the Protocols of Zion. Resistance
generally is
against the Racism, Imperialism, Opression, Torture and Injustice Our main
goal :
getting our freedom... ending Israeli massacres..
Our hope : Free all Palestine from the river to the sea... Free Golan in
Syria...
Free Shabaa in Lebanon... Free all our occupied lands.
Resistance is mainly an Islamic Organization.
RESIST..NEVER GIVE UP HOPE