Moreno and the Izquierda Nacional

Gorojovsky Gorojovsky at SPAMarnet.com.ar
Thu Feb 8 20:31:42 MST 2001

En relación a Forwarded from Anthony,
el 8 Feb 01, a las 9:41, Louis Proyect dijo:

> A word to Nestor. My views on Latin American unity come from my experience
> as a Morenoist. Maybe you have more in common with them than you think.

If Moreno followers had been like Anthony, and if Moreno himself had been like
Anthony, they would have not been Morenoists, nor Moreno. This is long and does
not deserve a simple boutade such as this, but will expand some day soon.

Moreno and the Izquierda Nacional followed some parallel (though very separate)
roads for a while. After 1956, however, the roads parted forever.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar