Fw: Genetic science:[SARA Alert - Social Sciences] New Genetics \& Society New Issue Alert

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Fri Feb 9 10:51:18 MST 2001

----------
> From: sara-info at catchword.co.uk
> To: sara-sociscie at figaro.catchword.co.uk
> Subject: [SARA Alert - Social Sciences] New Genetics \& Society New Issue
Alert
> Date: Thursday, February 08, 2001 7:01 PM
>
> Dear Colleague
>
> Volume 19, Number 3 (dated December 2000)  of:
>
> New Genetics & Society a journal from Carfax Publishing, part of the
Taylor & Francis Group

> is now available online via the Catchword service, and contains the
following articles:

>  Introduction: public understanding of genetic engineering 221 - 231
> Jürgen Hampel; Ortwin Renn
>
>  Attitudes towards genetic engineering 233 - 249
> Jürgen Hampel; Uwe Pfenning; Hans Peter Peters
>
>  Attitudes towards genetic engineering between change and stability:
results of a panel study 251 - 268
> Dieter Urban; Uwe Pfenning
>
>  Genetic engineering: risks and hazards as perceived by the German public
269 - 281
> Michael M. Zwick
>
>  Risk judgements and intuitive reasoning about the risks of genetically
engineered products 283 - 294
> Holger Schütz; Peter M. Wiedemann; Philip C. R. Gray
>
>  The cognitive representation of genetic engineering: knowledge and
evaluations 295 - 316
> Hans-Rüdiger Pfister; Gisela Böhm; Helmut Jungermann
>
>  Human, mutant, machine. On the relationship of body cult and genetic
engineering 317 - 329
> Peter Ulrich Hein; Maria Eva Hein
>
>  Journalists and genetic engineering 331 - 343
> Michael Schenk; Deziderio Šonje
>
>  Genetic engineering in the international media: an analysis of
opinion-leading magazines 345 - 363
> Matthias Kohring; Alexander Görke
>
>  The committed are hard to persuade. Recipients' thoughts during exposure
to newspaper and TV stories on genetic engineering and their effect on
attitudes 365 - 381
> Hans Peter Peters
>
>  Summary 383 - 388
> Jürgen Hampel; Ortwin Renn
>
>  Book Reviews 389 - 395

> Subscribers can view this issue at:

http://tandf.catchword.com/ini=saramail/rpsv/catchword/carfax/14636778/v19n3
/contp1.htm

> Non-subscribers can download individual articles from the same location,
but a document delivery fee will apply.

http://www.catchword.com/download.htm

> You can read more about this journal at:
>   http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/carfax/undefined.html

> If you would like to register for further titles, or unsubscribe from
this SARA alerting list, please visit the Scholarly Articles Research
Alerting section of the Taylor and Francis Home Page at:

journals can now be found at: http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals
> FEEDBACK
> If you have any comments or questions on the SARA service, please send an
> email to: sara at tandf.co.uk
>
> ONWARD DISSEMINATION OF CONTENTS PAGES
> It is Taylor & Francis policy not to allow moderators of lists to forward
> our contents pages to subscribers to their lists. We have this policy to
> avoid unwanted email being received by subscribers because not all news
> group users will be interested in the contents pages of any one of our
> journals. We positively invite all Moderators to mention the service to
> their members and to encourage them to sign up personally on our Home
Page
> at: http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara
>
> Taylor & Francis would like the opportunity to announce our service to
your news group
> members. If this is possible please email: SharronL at tandf.co.uk
>
> All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
stored
> in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means,
> electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the
> prior written permission of the publisher, Taylor & Francis Ltd, PO Box
25,
> Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14 3UE, UK.

Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com