Uncomradely

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Fri Feb 9 11:24:50 MST 2001

Actually, I am surprised by the reactions from Dennis and Johannes. It
seems they are not following the Pacifica *take over* in NYC closely. The
issue has nothing to do with a personal clash with anyone else. This being
the case, we will oppose people who are ridiculing the protestors by
calling them *1960s losers*. Such an unfortunate designation is an attack
on civil rights movements in general. It is more uncomradely if such a
characterization comes from a well known public journalist who is running a
program in the same organization as well. Leaving aside this for a moment,
anyone claiming to be a Marxist should oppose the firing of  Pacifica
reporters against the board members close to the Clinton administration and
the left liberal consensus trying to depoliticize the mission of PACIFICA
recently.

If I were in NYC at the time, I would join the protestors as a loser!
Actually, Lou were there to my knowledge Are you a loser Lou?

Xxxx

---
Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx
Ph.D Student