Uncomradely

Dennis R Redmond dredmond at SPAMoregon.uoregon.edu
Fri Feb 9 15:45:38 MST 2001

On Fri, 9 Feb 2001, Xxxx Xxxxxx wrote:

> the case, we will oppose people who are ridiculing the protestors by
> calling them *1960s losers*. Such an unfortunate designation is an attack
> on civil rights movements in general.

For the record: Henwood said that the staffers at WBAI did want a change,
and that the protestors were picking the wrong target, i.e. an internal
WBAI dispute got rolled into the Pacifica mess.

And now let's *please* put this to bed. There just happens to be a
world-system out there we could be analyzing.

-- Dennis