Marc Cooper or Jerry Springer

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Sat Feb 10 06:48:47 MST 2001

>given your intimate knowledge of henwood's activities and proclivities,
>i gather you know other details?  just what sort of moron is henwood?
>what is the opinion here, of that so-called book he claims is his own
>work?
>
>jj

His book? You must mean "Wall Street". I recommend it highly, as I do his
newsletter "LBO" to which I have been subbed from nearly the first issue
over a decade ago. My disagreements with him are actually not with what he
writes in print, but his email musings. Those in turn are hardly original
thoughts, but warmed over dishings of Lacan, Zizek, Judith Butler,
Hardt-Negri, and other scoundrels.

Louis Proyect