The Relevance of the Western Left

Henry C.K. Liu hliu at SPAMmindspring.com
Tue Feb 13 13:40:17 MST 2001

While other only wanted to ban me from the list, Pugliese wanted me "locked up".

Henry

Xxxx Xxxxxx wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: Louis Proyect To: marxism at lists.panix.com
Sent: 2/13/01 2:27:16 PM Subject: Re: The Relevance of the Western Left  >Louis
is correct.  This post was written in the context of a flame war waged>against
me by Henwood and others on SR, that started with Henwood claiming>NAFTA is good
for US workers and ended with the usual Henwood's attack onThird>World dictator
who oppose IMF, the same dictators that were the darlingsof the>CIS during the
Cold War.>>Henry >This is the weirdest god-damned list in cyberspace. I unsubbed
a couple of>months ago after getting fed up with Michael Pugliese's
Serb-baiting.

btw, that character occupies other lists with CIA type *spams* against Serbia
and China. He is the most disgusting and low quality red baiter I have ever seen
on the planet. I wonder the intellectual quality of the lists he is subbed to,
since his self-paranoia and idiocy are even worse than Alan Maki's. Last time, I
had a fight with him on wsn when he went overboard with bashing Jared Isreal and
several people from marxism list and L-I, dropping names one by one.He
disappeared, and then showed up on pen-l. Every list needs such stars, as a
matter of fact. It is thus a matter of taking the trouble to keep him.   Xxxx   ---Xxxx
Xxxxx XxxxxxPh.D StudentDepartment of Political ScienceSUNY at AlbanyNelson A.
Rockefeller College135 Western Ave.; Milne 102Albany, NY 12222