marxism-digest V1 #3206

nidhighe@SPAMirsm.org nidhighe
Wed Feb 14 11:33:16 MST 2001

Philip Ferguson wrote:
>So they must have changed views on the traveller issue too.

Name an issue thay haven't changed views on in recent years.

>Because he is seen as the person who both stood up to the
>Brits and brought peace

SF has good spin doctors, that much is apparent.  The popular image of Adams is nearly
a total opposite of the reality.

>A lot of people who had gotten interested in Marxism while in
>jail drifted away, especially in the north.  Siome of them are
>probably now associated with 'Forthwrite' and the Irish Writers
>Group

Or the IRSP.  Despite what some of our detrtactors claim, we have been steadily
growing over the past few years.  We've opened new offices in Dublin and Strabane, and
I believe we'll be doing the same in Cork and Derry.  We had quite a few Dublin SFers
come over to our movement last year.

Danielle Ni Dhighe
nidhighe at irsm.org

http://www.mail2web.com/ .