The Fetishism of Commodities

Gorojovsky Gorojovsky at SPAMarnet.com.ar
Wed Feb 14 14:01:40 MST 2001

En relación a The Fetishism of Commodities,
el 14 Feb 01, a las 14:11, Tony Tracy dijo:

> ... yesterday I ran across a copy of a play by Wallace Shawn (who
> also did "My Dinner With Andre") called "The Fever" that provides a much
> better explanation than I ever have -- I've enclosed it for the enjoyment
> of all...

And much to my thanks. An extraordinary piece, indeed. The only part that is
missing there is the conclusion that on the third day, when he did not see CF
any more, then CF was taking command of the character's own mind, again, and
put that person to the service of the ultimate commodity, money.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar