The Relevance of the Western Left

Gorojovsky Gorojovsky at SPAMarnet.com.ar
Wed Feb 14 18:11:07 MST 2001

En relación a Re: The Relevance of the Western Left,
el 14 Feb 01, a las 10:07, S Chatterjee dijo:

> "full capitalism"  does not exist anywhere.

It depends. Nothing is crystal clear, ever. But the basic question is: is
capitalism fully controlling the whole system, or not? I offer my own country,
Argentina, where production for barter, production for domestic consumption,
petty capitalism and full fledged great capitalism coexist under the morbid and
lethal control of the last ones. This is an example of "full capitalism". Would
Sid say, without stretching things too much, that a similar situation prevails
in China today?

Hmmmmm.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar