sigh

Maryann Bowers maryannbowers at SPAMemail.msn.com
Thu Feb 15 14:36:51 MST 2001

Now my question - if you think the record industry is
such a noble institution that's doing all it can for
the poor starving artists in America - what are you
doing on a Marxist listserv?

Dear Adam,

Clearly, judging by this response, you are really, really missing the point
of my posts, and somehow I get the sense you're not going to get it, no
matter how many different ways it's articulated.  Anyway, best of luck in
all your endeavors and thank you for your lively input.

Sincerely,
Maryann