on Bradley was Re: Ned Kelly

Fri Feb 16 05:40:28 MST 2001

Not for the first time little Bradley is not up to it.  We know each other
well.  Too well perhaps to fool one another.  Bradley would have done well
to keep silence re Mervyn's post but that is too much to ask from someone
with more intelligence than wisdom.

Shame on you Bradley. The sad thing is that you will never, not ever, even
begin to understand what I am saying.

regards

Gary