marketing versis technological innovation

Sat Feb 17 10:48:48 MST 2001

last weekend I took an American Eagle plane from NYC to Albany for a union
meeting. the plane made it to Albany and back. however, it was like flying
in a soup can. this plane must have been designed for discomfort. I  could
not  stand up in the plain, and I could barely sit. on the way back, there
were strong winds. a rough ride it was. my point is that competition in the
industry should have led to a better plain. what happened? well, perhaps
Albany is not a big market?