Reality TV

Yehudajo at SPAMaol.com Yehudajo at SPAMaol.com
Sun Feb 18 16:32:03 MST 2001

In a message dated 2/18/01 8:32:55 AM Central Standard Time,
g.maclennan at qut.edu.au writes:

<< Does anyone have any thoughts on this topic.  why it has become so
 popular?  Lou I you  think posted something on it.  Could you repost?

 regards

 Gary

This is my first post to this list and I want to say how much I enjoy reading
what others have to say...

The reason there seems to be a glut of "reality" based TV shows is because
the big networks are afraid that the Screen Actors Guild is going to go on
strike this fall. "Reality" shows can be produced with no actors and they can
stockpile them in case of a strike.

Mary Jo
St. Louis, MO