HTML formatted posts will now bounce

ScottH9999 at SPAMaol.com ScottH9999 at SPAMaol.com
Mon Feb 19 22:05:12 MST 2001

Les--

Although overall I think this is a good idea, I hope it isn't being carried
out too strictly (i.e., bouncing every message than contains ANY html). It is
useful, for example, to be able to include active web links within email
messages (for those whose email readers support such a thing). For example,
here is a link to my web page:

http://members.aol.com/ScottH9999
</a>

Although the tiny bit of html around the link address is a little messy (for
those whose email programs do not translate the mess into a proper active
link), it seems a small price to pay to have the active link handy for those
growing number of people whose readers do support it.

--Scott Harrison