book intro, Part I

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Sat Feb 24 14:48:17 MST 2001

oh, Michael, I am so sorrry. i did not notice the intro was written by
you. I thought the parts you posted was written by editors, and you
wanted us to comment upon. I am saying in my reply " the author is
arguing that etc.." I meant someone different. you are the last person I
would be critical of.

cheers, Xxxx

--
Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx