Speaking of Kosovo Albanians

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Mon Feb 26 20:13:52 MST 2001

Dear da Dattam, I understand your concerns. It is very unjust that
Serbian soldiers kick Albanian women, as it happens currently. I condemn
it. This being the case, I was talking about a past situation, before
the elections, when Yugo was bombed by NATO forces. I am not a Serb but
it seems to me that the Serbian treatment of Kosovo Albanians was
overstated in the western circles and was kind of manipulated as an
excuse for Nato bombing-- think about the discourse of ethnic
cleansing--. There was also also a considerable attack from the Albanian
side at Serbs. Of course, I am talking about KLA here. I think we need
to clarify the political charecter of KLA before going any further,
since the subject matter of the discussion was KLA. In any case, I am
not the author of the article. Jared Isreal is. As an insider, he knows
these issues better than me. I don't know if he is on the list
currently.

bye, Xxxx

--
Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx