anti-capitalist research

Tue Feb 27 08:58:02 MST 2001

[ bounced from unsubbed Sara Kreindler
<sara.kreindler at pembroke.oxford.ac.uk> ]

ARE YOU OPPOSED TO CAPITALISM?  Then this quick, anonymous, e-mailable
questionnaire is for you!  It concerns activists' opinions about the
developing movement against capitalism and forms a crucial part of my
doctoral thesis in political psychology.  Rather than post the
questionnaire, I will beseech you to e-mail me for one -
<sara.kreindler at psy.ox.ac.uk> - before the end of March.

I hope the results will be helpful to the movement as well as important to
my thesis, so please help me get as many respondents as possible!  Thanks
very much.

In solidarity,

Sara Kreindler
(Dept. of Experimental Psychology, Oxford University)