TSS & Stalinophobia

Dayne Goodwin dayneg at SPAMaros.net
Wed Feb 28 09:12:01 MST 2001

On Wed, 28 Feb 2001, Louis Proyect wrote:
>       [snip]
> This reminds me. I should try to get a hold of Dan Georgakas's talk at the
> conference on American Trotskyism, which dealt with his "shopping" radical
> groups in Detroit in the 1950s. [snip]

        If you track it down, Louis, i'd love to see it.  I had the
pleasure of meeting Dan and hearing his excellent talk at a 1990
conference here in Salt Lake City which was part of events
memorializing the 75th anniversary of the execution of Joe Hill. [Around
1500 people came to a musical program featuring Pete Seeger held at the
site of the execution, now a public park.]   Dayne