"Albanians wage war of race hate"

Xxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Wed Feb 28 12:18:44 MST 2001

> Johannes Schneider wrote:
> >
> > I agree fully with Paul.
> >
> > Just one idea about the 'usefulness' of the KLA: It could serve as a pretext
> > of legitimizing continued NATO presence in Kosovo.

I fully agree with Johannes here.  KLA is an establishment that
"legitimizes the continued presence of NATO" in Kosovo. For this
reason,I have always resisted the notion of Kosovo Albanian
independence. But what do you think about the Albenian demonstrators
attacking NATO troops in Mitrovica? Do you see them as legitimizing NATO
agression, since you had a different view of KLA before? Do you agree
with the idea of Albanian independence?

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/nm/20010131/wl/yugoslavia_kosovo_dc_7.html

bye, Xxxx

--