incident

Jurriaan Bendien j.bendien at SPAMwolmail.nl
Mon Jan 1 19:52:35 MST 2001

I've been burgled again. This time it was a red ringbinder containing some
photocopies of socialiost material. Sometimes I think fuck it, I rather die
today, than tomorrow, what a disgusting thing life is. But that is not what
we are about now is it. I don't think life is about human sacrifice. I
mean, I read this article in Economy & Society a while ago about people
like Trotsky trying to build "pyramids of sacrifice" a la Peter Berger,
some sociological academic whose contribution to world history wasn't
actually all that great as a matter of fact. It's just crap, you know.
Trotsky never believed that sort of stuff.

Cheers

J.