Reminder

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Wed Jan 3 15:54:22 MST 2001

Although this discussion on religion and Marxism has been most productive
and less subject to personalized attacks than I've ever seen when the
differences run so deep, we *really* have to move on. We can return to this
topic in the future, but for the time being I would ask comrades to think
twice and think hard about whether they are saying something that has not
been said already.

The world economic crisis, which has captured Soros's attention, should
capture ours as well. We are also trying to figure out to deepen the woes
of the new American president. Plus, trying to assess the situation in the
Balkans, Palestine and Colombia.

So, please, let's move on.

Louis Proyect