Insults...

alan maki vavbred at SPAMyahoo.com
Wed Jan 3 19:55:58 MST 2001

Well, when the "leader" takes to doing what is
described as his way of bringing practice and theory
together, what can be expected?

--- Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com> wrote:
> >Comrades,
> >    Maybe I am seeing things that don't exist...but
> it seems that recently
> >people have been taking to insulting others or
> their stance instead of, or
> in
> >addition to, debating their point intelligently.
> And when I read an insult
> >from on to another, it makes the validity of what
> the insulter says after
> >that questionable.
> >    Lets play nice=\
> >
> >-Chris
>
> This generally begins to happen when a thread
> exhausts itself. When logic
> and facts fail to persuade, the same arguments are
> repeated but at an
> ever-increasing volume. My suggestion is that unless
> somebody has some new
> insight or information that we begin to move on. The
> discussion has been
> extremely useful and has generated some excellent
> posts, but perhaps it is
> time to turn our attention to other matters.
>
> Louis Proyect
> Marxism mailing list: http://www.marxmail.org/

=====
Yours in the struggle,
Alan Maki
cell phone: (757) 404-2478
Make the "United Nations' Universal Declaration of Human Rights" a living reality for
all working people!