Canadian Indian women "are tired of what's happening"

alan maki vavbred at SPAMyahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 07:31:59 MST 2001

Quite an articulate reply.... I've met some people who
really know how to evade the issues but you take the
cake.

I posed a series of very legitimate questions in
response to your arguments... Are you afraid of the
answers Mr. Craven?

I think maybe what you are so irate about is that I
have passed on your remarks quite widely. Now others
will want some answers.

I think you are running away from any kind of dialogue
and discussion by reverting to name calling.

--- "Craven, Jim" <jcraven at clark.edu> wrote:
> Louis,
>
> How long do we have to endure this fucking punk?

=====
Yours in the struggle,
Alan Maki
cell phone: (757) 404-2478
Make the "United Nations' Universal Declaration of Human Rights" a living reality for
all working people!