Canadian Indian women "are tired of what's happening"

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Sat Jan 6 07:33:11 MST 2001

Alan Maki:
>I think maybe what you are so irate about is that I
>have passed on your remarks quite widely. Now others
>will want some answers.

Let's be clear what Maki is saying here. He has forwarded Jim's remarks to
this mailing list without his permission to higher-ups in the AFN, etc., in
order to compromise him. This is at the very moment Jim is involved in
organizing a tribunal on genocide against the Blackfoot people, which
deserves the widest support among indigenous peoples in Canada. I will
allow list members to draw their own conclusions about Maki's intentions.

Louis Proyect