Canadian Indian women "are tired of what's happening"

alan maki vavbred at SPAMyahoo.com
Sat Jan 6 15:33:45 MST 2001

I didn't know we were engaged in some kind of secret
discussion society. I assumed that marxists live in a
real world outside of a list and that it is in the
real world where ideas stand and fall.

I was under the assumption judging by the things said
that nobody was trying to conceal their views from
anyone else.... why would they want to?

As for myself, I haven't stated anything here that I
haven't stated very publicly, my views are widely
known. Quite frankly, I wonder why anyone would even
be concerned about their views being passed on... I
did not edit anything or distort anything; I passed
everything in its entirety to people and groups who I
thought would be interested in this topic... and I can
assure you that there is great interest in this
discussion that has been passed on in the real world
where people are struggling for a better life, their
livelihoods, and futures.

If there is anything that I written that anyone takes
offense to they simply have to write their ideas down
on here.

But I am quite surprised to here that someone who
calls himself a "leninist" and is the leader of some
kind of international movement suggest that I should
be silenced for taking a discussion into the real
world.

Just what is this "complex moment" you speak of Mr.
Gorojovsky? The publishing of a newspaper article by
the New York Times? hahaha

--- Nestor Miguel Gorojovsky <Gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar>
wrote:
> En relación a RE: Canadian Indian women "are tired
> of what's ha,
> el 6 Jan 01, a las 6:28, alan maki dijo:
>
> > Quite an articulate reply.... I've met some people
> who
> > really know how to evade the issues but you take
> the
> > cake.
> >
> > I posed a series of very legitimate questions in
> > response to your arguments... Are you afraid of
> the
> > answers Mr. Craven?
>
> If I do understand, Mr. Maki has sent private mail
> to a public list on a very
> delicate issue, and at the most complex moment. I
> have been co-moderator of the
> Leninist International mailing list. Believe me,
> this behavior would have
> immediately meant a good shot in the ass and an
> overseas individual flight
> towards the famous Foul  Comrades Restplace Resort.
> And most people know that I
> am quite a lenient guy.
>
> I am amazed that Lou hasn't done anything the like
> as yet. Maybe I am
> overheated due to the heat wave in Buenos Aires.
>

> Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
> gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar

=====
Yours in the struggle,
Alan Maki
cell phone: (757) 404-2478
Make the "United Nations' Universal Declaration of Human Rights" a living reality for
all working people!