The legend of Alan Maki

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Sat Jan 6 22:10:41 MST 2001

>Louis Proyect wrote:
>
>> (I want to urge comrades to look at Alan Maki's website at:
>> http://www.interlog.com/~almaki/bio.htm. --
>
>I looked at it... a case study!
>
>Mine

Although I tend to read everything in sight, from the back of cereal boxes
to subway ads for hemorrhoid medication, I have to admit that Maki's
website makes for some of the most lurid and mind-boggling prose I've seen
in a long while. One can only wonder why the CP put up with him for so
long. Perhaps this candid admission indicates that the party was not quite
sure what they had on their hands:

"IN ABOUT 1973 INFORMANTS AND AGENT PROVOCATEURS, PLACED IN THE COMMUNIST
PARTY, UNDER DIRECT ORDERS FROM THE DIRECTOR OF THE FBI began waging a
campaign against me from within the Communist Party. After a meeting with
party leaders I was agreed I should keep a low profile for my own
protection until the matter was cleared up."

Louis Proyect