Chavez s Record on Women is Appalling

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Sun Jan 7 11:43:07 MST 2001

Nestor Miguel Gorojovsky wrote:

> En relación a Chavez s Record on Women is Appalling,
> el 6 Jan 01, a las 13:09, Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx dijo:
>

> > Not surprising!  Xxxx
> >
> > Full story at:
> > http://headlines.igc.apc.org:8080/wnheadlines/978723402/index_html
> >
> > Opponents of Linda Chavez s nomination for Labor Secretary have amassed
> > excerpts from her collection of conservative columns and statements that
> > reveal her blatant anti-woman rights stance.
>
> I suggest American comrades may trigger a movement to replace Linda Chávez with
> Hugo Chávez. American women would have everything to win from that...
>
> Hugs in solidarity,
>
> Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
> gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar

Very true Nestor. You would not believe me, but when I first read the title of  the
story, I thought that it had someting to do with Hugo Chavez's women rights
records. Almost expecting an imperialist media bashing untill having seen this was
a different Chavez.

A hug

--

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx
PhD Student

Shop Safely Online Without a Credit Card
http://www.rocketcash.com