insight?

Sun Jan 7 21:02:31 MST 2001

Louis,

now that you've told the story about Jim Blaut's cancer and Yoshi's response
your behavior toward her makes more sense. but you see, this has little to
do with the issues you criticized her about. only now does your anger make
any sense. the problem is how we can deal with these kinds of issues. it's
not easy. I'm sure Yoshi is not the only person on the list who has an
undeveloped heart. what do we do to help such people?