Fw: vancouver: Rebuilding The Left Conference in Vancouver - Sat. Jan. 13th

Louis Proyect lnp3 at SPAMpanix.com
Mon Jan 8 09:11:55 MST 2001

Mac wrote:
>As a matter of following up, here is some further info:

Jan. 13th

>> Come out this Saturday January 13th to participate actively in:
>>
>> REBUILDING THE LEFT
>> an all-day event in Vancouver, BC

Given the intense discussion here of late about the relationship between
Marxism and indigenous movements in Canada, I wonder if there has been any
outreach to native groups, in particular the group that Mac himself lauded.
Although the conference webpage does not include any schedule of workshops,
the endorsement page seems to lack any from indigenous quarters.

Louis Proyect