The legend of Alan Maki

Mon Jan 8 10:45:15 MST 2001

>>> lnp3 at panix.com 01/06/01 10:44PM >>>

. This is Maki's explanation for why he
demanded political asylum in Canada: he was being persecuted in Michigan
because he was a member of the CPUSA. I have known many CP'ers over the
years, both on the Internet and through my work in Nicaragua. I never heard
such outlandish nonsense from any of them.)

====

CB: What about some of that stuff Gus Hall used to say about why he had to escape to
Mexico ; or about Angela Davis, Kendra Alexander and Charlene Mitchell as
factionalists ? :>) Just kidding.