[[SARA Alert - Social Sciences] Folklore New Issue Alert]

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Thu Jan 11 22:41:02 MST 2001

Dear Colleague

Volume 111, Number 2 of:

Folklore a journal from Routledge, part of the Taylor & Francis Group

is now available online via the Catchword service, and contains the following articles:

 Imaginary Worlds, Real Stories -- pg. 159 - 168
  Terry Pratchett

 The Holy Grail: From Romance Motif to Modern Genre -- pg. 169 - 190
  Juliette Wood

 The Heroic Outlaw in Irish Folklore and Popular Literature -- pg. 191 - 215
  Ray Cashman

 "Have I Got a Monster for You!": Some Thoughts on the Golem, The X-Files and the
Jewish Horror Movie -- pg. 217 - 230
  Mikel J. Koven

 Medieval English Martinmesse: The Archaeology of a Forgotten Festival -- pg. 231 - 254
  Martin W. Walsh

 Russian Peasant Beliefs and Practices Concerning Death and the Supernatural Collected
in Novosokol'niki Region, Pskov Province, Russia, 1995. Part II: Death in Natural
Circumstances -- pg. 255 - 281
  Elizabeth A. Warner

 The Witch's Familiar and the Fairy in Early Modern England and Scotland -- pg. 283 -
305
  Emma Wilby

 TOPICS, NOTES AND COMMENTS -- pg. 307 - 313

 Katharine Briggs Folklore Award 1999: Judges' Report -- pg. 315 - 316

 BOOK REVIEWS -- pg. 317 - 328

Subscribers can view this issue at:
  http://www.catchword.com/rpsv/catchword/routledg/0015587x/contp1.htm

Non-subscribers can download individual articles from:
http://www.catchword.com/rpsv/catchword/routledg/0015587x/contp1.htm - a document
delivery fee will apply.

This journal is available in RealPage or Adobe Acrobat formats.
You can download the latest version of the RealPage browser free from:
http://www.catchword.com/download.htm

You can read more about this journal at:
  http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/routledge/undefined.html

If you would like to register for further titles, or unsubscribe from this SARA
alerting list, please visit the Scholarly Articles Research Alerting section of the
Taylor and Francis Home Page at:
  http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

Thank you for your interest in Folklore from Routledge, part of the Taylor & Francis
Group.

Information on all Routledge, part of the Taylor & Francis Group journals can now be
found at: http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals
FEEDBACK
If you have any comments or questions on the SARA service, please send an
email to: sara at tandf.co.uk

ONWARD DISSEMINATION OF CONTENTS PAGES
It is Taylor & Francis policy not to allow moderators of lists to forward
our contents pages to subscribers to their lists. We have this policy to
avoid unwanted email being received by subscribers because not all news
group users will be interested in the contents pages of any one of our
journals. We positively invite all Moderators to mention the service to
their members and to encourage them to sign up personally on our Home Page
at: http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

Taylor & Francis would like the opportunity to announce our service to your news group
members. If this is possible please email: SharronL at tandf.co.uk

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored
in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means,
electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the
prior written permission of the publisher, Taylor & Francis Ltd, PO Box 25,
Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14 3UE, UK.