[Fwd:Review of African Political Economy Volume 27 Number 86 December 2000]

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Sat Jan 13 00:37:27 MST 2001

Review of African Political Economy

Volume 27  Number 86  December 2000

Contents

Editorial: Special Issue on AIDS 483
Carolyn Baylies & Janet Bujra

Overview: HIV/AIDS in Africa: Global & Local Inequalities 487
& Responsibilities
Carolyn Baylies

Reconceptualising Issues Around HIV & Breastfeeding Advice: Findings 501
from KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Gill Seidel

Debt Relief & Social Investment: Linking the HIPC Initiative to the 519
HIV/Aids Epidemic in Africa: The Case of Zambia
Fantu Cheru

Coping or Struggling? A Journey into the Impact of HIV/AIDS in 537
Southern Africa
Gabriel Rugalema

Tanzania: AIDS Care – Learning from Experience 547
Soori Nnko, Betty Chiduo, Flora Wilson, Wence Msuya &
Gabriel Mwaluko

The Uncertain Future of Bilateralism or, ‘it takes two fingers to kill a louse’ 559
Sarah Bracking

Political Will, Political Economy and the AIDs Industry in Zambia 577
Guy Scott

Improving Access to HIV-related Drugs in South Africa: 83
A Case of Colliding Interests
Andy Gray & Jenni Smit

Statement of Concern on Women & HIV/Aids 590
Violence in Mozambique: In Whose Interests? 593
Joe Hanlon

Obituary: Carlos Cardoso 597
Paul Fauvet

2000 Index 602

You can read more about this journal at:
http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/carfax/03056244.html

Thank you for your interest in Review of African Political Economy

If you would like to register for further titles, or remove yourself from this SARA
alerting list, please visit the Scholarly Articles Research Alerting section of the
Taylor and Francis Home Page at: http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

FEEDBACK
If you have any comments or questions on the SARA service, please send an e-mail to:
sara at tandf.co.uk

ONWARD DISSEMINATION OF CONTENTS PAGES
It is Taylor & Francis policy not to allow moderators of lists to forward
our contents pages to subscribers to their lists. We have this policy to
avoid unwanted email being received by subscribers because not all news
group users will be interested in the contents pages of any one of our
journals. We positively invite all Moderators to mention the service to
their members and to encourage them to sign up personally on our Home Page
at: http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

Taylor & Francis would like the opportunity to announce our service to your news group
members. If this is possible please email: SharronL at tandf.co.uk

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored
in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means,
electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the
prior written permission of the publisher, Taylor & Francis Ltd, PO Box 25,
Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14 3UE, UK.