[L-I] Re: [R-G] The promise of Porto Alegre (Le Monde)

Johannes Schneider Johannes.Schneider at SPAMgmx.net
Mon Jan 15 05:28:48 MST 2001

Mac's original post (quote from Le Monde diplomatique) was only posted on
the Rad-Green mailing list. It can be retrieved through the the archives at:

http://lists.wwpublish.com/pipermail/rad-green/2001-January/000100.html

The German version is online at:
http://www.taz.de/tpl/2001/01/12.nf/mondeText.Tname,a0006.idx,16

There have been various posts on the marxism list discussing the PT
government of RGS:

http://www.mail-archive.com/marxism@lists.panix.com/msg15388.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/marxism@lists.panix.com/msg15333.html
http://www.mail-archive.com/marxism@lists.panix.com/msg08734.html

If anyone has problems accessing the links above. let me know. I can post
them as well, just to save bandwith.

If Nestor could add something to his cautious defence of the PT, I think all
lists could benefit.

Johannes