moral philosophy and Marxism?

linus nordström linusno at SPAMgmx.net
Mon Jan 15 13:25:17 MST 2001

Hello.

I'm gonna start reading philosophy at university and the first month we are gonna read
moral philosophy. And I was wondering if someone could write down or direct me to a
text (preferably accessible from the net) that discuss Marxism and moral philosophy?

And I short presentation since this is my first post on the list. I have been calling
me a communist for about a year and is a member of the Swedish communist party KPMLr's
 youth organization RKU and have (as stated above) start to read at university
thinking of maybe become a teacher in history