New ML Group in Yugoslavia

Jay Moore research at SPAMneravt.com
Mon Jan 15 21:41:04 MST 2001

I just received this succinct email below.  Anyone (Jared?) on the List know
anything about this party.  I've never heard of it before.  The Web site is,
I think, in Serbian -- which I can't read or translate.  Could the Marxist
Left in Yugoslavia be regrouping?  Is this significant?  Or just a factional
splitting of hairs, or something similar? Hey, also, anyone know what's up
with the New Communist Party of Yugoslavia -- which I heard of during the
NATO War and which then had a small Web and street presence?

best,
jay
http://www.neravt.com/left/

*******
A new site from Yugoslavia. Partija rada (Labour party), a marxist-leninist
organisation on: http://go.to/partijarada