[L-I] Russia, and Rebuilding the Left in Canada

Thu Jan 18 07:38:31 MST 2001

[ bounced from unsubbed James Farmelant <farmelantj at juno.com> ]

I don't think that the health of this list will benefit
from carrying over here a matter that is destroying
the LI list.

Jim F.

--------------------------------------

Macdonald Stainsby wrote:

> Mine wrote:
>
> > I guess the same comrades still don't get that what we are dealing in
> > Russia are bourgeois politics and US imperialism, not mass fascism.
>
> Exactly.

Since Macdonald has decided to carry this silly controversy to this list as
well, I would like to ask listers to look at the complete post from Mine to
see it at it full beauty:

http://lists.wwpublish.com/pipermail/leninist-international/2001-January/001
835.html

There Mine argues for the expulsion of a person who did a tremendous work in
informing the public in the rest of Europe about the struggles of the
Russian working class.

Actually the issue is not an imminent fascist takeover in Russia, but the
colaboration of people who call themself communists with anti-semites like
General Makashov.

Johannes