[SARA Alert - Social Sciences] Journal of Iberian \& Latin American Studies New Issue Alert]]

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Thu Jan 18 21:35:17 MST 2001

ops, I mistakenly forwarded to myself..

Xxxx

Dear Colleague

Volume 6, Number 2 of:

Journal of Iberian & Latin American Studies a journal from Carfax Publishing, part of
the Taylor & Francis Group

is now available online via the Catchword service, and contains the following articles:

 The Review Sexualidad (1925-28), Social Hygiene and the Pathologisation of Male
Homosexuality in Spain -- pg. 119 - 129
  Richard Cleminson

 A Meeting of Two Worlds: Recent Trends in Brazilian Cinema -- pg. 131 - 144
  Stephanie Dennison

 Lesbianismo e identidad sexual en la obra poetica de Cristina Peri Rossi -- pg. 145 -
156
  Carmen Domínguez

 Dialectica y jerarquia amorosa en La destruccion o el amor -- pg. 157 - 168
  Gustavo V. García

 New York, New York: Lorca's Double Vision -- pg. 169 - 180
  Paul Julian Smith

 Silences and Voices: Salvador Espriu, Montserrat Roig and the Experience of the
Franco Years -- pg. 181 - 194
  D. Gareth Walters

 Review Article -- pg. 195 - 200

 Book Reviews -- pg. 201 - 227

Subscribers can view this issue at:
  http://www.catchword.com/rpsv/catchword/carfax/13507494/contp1.htm

Non-subscribers can download individual articles from:
http://www.catchword.com/rpsv/catchword/carfax/13507494/contp1.htm - a document
delivery fee will apply.

This journal is available in RealPage or Adobe Acrobat formats.
You can download the latest version of the RealPage browser free from:
http://www.catchword.com/download.htm

You can read more about this journal at:
  http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/carfax/undefined.html

If you would like to register for further titles, or unsubscribe from this SARA
alerting list, please visit the Scholarly Articles Research Alerting section of the
Taylor and Francis Home Page at:
  http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

Thank you for your interest in Journal of Iberian & Latin American Studies from Carfax
Publishing, part of the Taylor & Francis Group.

Information on all Carfax Publishing, part of the Taylor & Francis Group journals can
now be found at: http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals
FEEDBACK
If you have any comments or questions on the SARA service, please send an
email to: sara at tandf.co.uk

ONWARD DISSEMINATION OF CONTENTS PAGES
It is Taylor & Francis policy not to allow moderators of lists to forward
our contents pages to subscribers to their lists. We have this policy to
avoid unwanted email being received by subscribers because not all news
group users will be interested in the contents pages of any one of our
journals. We positively invite all Moderators to mention the service to
their members and to encourage them to sign up personally on our Home Page
at: http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

Taylor & Francis would like the opportunity to announce our service to your news group
members. If this is possible please email: SharronL at tandf.co.uk

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored
in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means,
electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the
prior written permission of the publisher, Taylor & Francis Ltd, PO Box 25,
Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14 3UE, UK.