[Fwd: [SARA Alert - Social Sciences] European Societies New Issue Alert]

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Thu Jan 18 21:36:46 MST 2001

Dear Colleague

Volume 2, Number 4 (dated December 2000)  of:

European Societies a journal from Routledge, part of the Taylor & Francis Group

is now available online via the Catchword service, and contains the following articles:

 CLASS CLEAVAGES IN PARTY PREFERENCES IN THE NEW DEMOCRACIES IN EASTERN EUROPE: A
comparison with Western democracies 397 - 430
Mérove Gijsberts; Paul Nieuwbeerta

 PUBLIC ATTITUDES TO SOCIAL PROTECTION AND POLITICAL ECONOMY TRADITIONS IN WESTERN
EUROPE 431 - 452
Giuliano Bonoli

 EUROPE AND THE 'AMERICANIZATION' OF BRITISH SOCIAL POLICY 453 - 482
John Holmwood

 THE CLOSURE OF THE RUSSIAN LABOUR MARKET 483 - 504
Simon Clarke

 POVERTY DYNAMICS: An analysis of the 1994 and 1995 waves of the European Community
Household Panel Survey 505 - 531
Christopher T. Whelan; Richard Layte; Bertrand Maître; Brian Nolan

 European integration and sociology: The difficult balance between the theoretical,
empirical and critical approach 533 - 548
Max Haller

 BOOK REVIEWS 549 - 562

 EDITORS' ACKNOWLEDGEMENT 563 - 563

Subscribers can view this issue at:
  http://www.catchword.com/ini=sara/rpsv/catchword/routledg/14616696/v2n4/contp1.htm

Non-subscribers can download individual articles from the same location, but a
document delivery fee will apply.

This journal is available in RealPage or Adobe Acrobat formats.
You can download the latest version of the RealPage browser free from:
http://www.catchword.com/download.htm

You can read more about this journal at:
  http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/routledge/undefined.html

If you would like to register for further titles, or unsubscribe from this SARA
alerting list, please visit the Scholarly Articles Research Alerting section of the
Taylor and Francis Home Page at:
  http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

Thank you for your interest in European Societies from Routledge, part of the Taylor &
Francis Group.

Information on all Routledge, part of the Taylor & Francis Group journals can now be
found at: http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals
FEEDBACK
If you have any comments or questions on the SARA service, please send an
email to: sara at tandf.co.uk

ONWARD DISSEMINATION OF CONTENTS PAGES
It is Taylor & Francis policy not to allow moderators of lists to forward
our contents pages to subscribers to their lists. We have this policy to
avoid unwanted email being received by subscribers because not all news
group users will be interested in the contents pages of any one of our
journals. We positively invite all Moderators to mention the service to
their members and to encourage them to sign up personally on our Home Page
at: http://www.tandf.co.uk/sara

Taylor & Francis would like the opportunity to announce our service to your news group
members. If this is possible please email: SharronL at tandf.co.uk

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored
in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means,
electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the
prior written permission of the publisher, Taylor & Francis Ltd, PO Box 25,
Abingdon, Oxfordshire OX14 3UE, UK.