From the Debate mailing list (on John Saul article)

Hinrich Kuhls kls at SPAMmail.online-club.de
Fri Jan 19 14:21:08 MST 2001

 From the Debate mailing list:

From: "Patrick Bond" <pbond at wn.apc.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 17:04:04 +0000
Subject: DEBATE: (Fwd) Saul on Saul
Sender: owner-debate at sunsite.wits.ac.za

Comrade John Saul says the following lines should preceed your
reading of the 6 part essay that Cde Andile has sent earlier today...

<I hope comrades will read my article (time permitting) rather than take
Messrs Proyect and Dwyer's word for what's in it which I don't much
recognize as being my own thoughts: that's why i've taken the liberty of
forwarding to you in however lumpy a format (uploading documents still
befuddles me) - hope it's of some use to the ongoing "debate" in any case
- cheers - jss>

At 10:02 18.01.01 -0500, Louis Proyect had written: