Animal Rights Terrorism - the new Fascism?

Tony Abdo aabdo at SPAMwebtv.net
Sat Jan 20 16:52:33 MST 2001

Oh come now, Paddy.     I rather thought it was this new pretend,
constant  'scientificism' that was 'the new Fascism'.     All bow down?

Tony Abdo
_________________________________

<It seems appropriate at this time to draw some general conclusions
about the current spate of "Animal Rights", "Environmental" (and I
suggest, similarly linked "antu-GM-foods", "anti-Global Warming" or
generally "Save the Planet") activities worlwide.

It is opposition to new scientific developments which is the "new
imperialism" (i.e. we have our luxury and affluence - you in the rest of
the world can stay in the "dark ages") - and I suggest that the
activities of those opposing science and technology are in significant
danger of becoming the "new Fascism".>
Paddy
NFHS Member #5594