Cochran on US Labor

Mark Jones jones.mark at SPAMbtconnect.com
Sun Jan 21 15:44:43 MST 2001

It is a wonderful thing to find this kind of non-sectarian, humanistic, even
chivalrous, understanding of the US left, and especially its industrial cauldron of
militancy. I'm particularly grateful to Lou Proyect's list for providing these
insights + links, without which we Brits would be still more benighted.

Mark