On behalf of the people (some divergence between Patrick and me)

Mon Jan 22 06:01:52 MST 2001

En relación a Re: On behalf of the people (some divergence betw,
el 22 Jan 01, a las 7:25, Alan Bradley dijo:

> What has this to do with DRC/Zimbabwe/etc?  I don't know, but with luck the left
> nationalists and the rest might actually agree for once on the Philippines.  : )

I guess Alan is _not_ thinking of me when he speaks of the "left nationalists".
I am just a plain Marxist in the Third World. And as to Estrada's ousting,
there is at least one thing that I am sure of: whatever makes the US happy
spells misery for the Phillipinos. Even when one would be happy too.

Néstor Miguel Gorojovsky
gorojovsky at arnet.com.ar