CrashList poll

Mark Jones jones.mark at SPAMbtconnect.com
Mon Jan 22 14:02:30 MST 2001

George

If I've already replied forgive me. What do I mean by 'political priorities'? I
mean, if backed into a corner, what would you say are the most important issues or
causes for you, and why?

I'll be reporting my findings in a day or so (still time to chip in!). I'm surprised
by how many people cite 'the enviornment' as a concern and how few 'the state'.

best

Mark