Animal Rights Terrorism - the new Fascism?

Paddy Apling E.C.Apling at SPAMbtinternet.com
Tue Jan 23 11:58:17 MST 2001

NOT SO only regarding you as misinformed....

If you want to see something about scientific professional ethics a good
place to start would by the web-site of one of my professional bodies the
Instiute of Food Science & Technology at <http://www.ifst.org>.

Paddy
NFHS Member #5594
Mailto:E.C.Apling at btinternet.com