Animal Rights Terrorism - the new Fascism?

Paddy Apling E.C.Apling at SPAMbtinternet.com
Tue Jan 23 12:00:43 MST 2001

When using the word ALL I of course cannot exclude rogue scientists - and
every profession has a minority of these - but I refer to the general ethics
of their profession.  And I have certainly never met one who was not in
favour of humane treatment of animals used in their experiments - and indeed
if the slightest VERIFIABLE rumour of action to the contrary came to the
surface their licence to perform animal experiments wold VERY QUICKLY be
rescinded.

Paddy
NFHS Member #5594
Mailto:E.C.Apling at btinternet.com