help me?

Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx xxxxxxxx at xxxxxxxxxxx.xxx
Tue Jan 23 19:02:59 MST 2001

Keith, your friend can check out _Capitalist Property and Financial Power: A
Comparative Study of Britain, the United States and Japan_ (John Scott, 1986,
Wheatsheaf Books). The book presents a comparative analysis of  property ownership&
corporate control, legal structure of capitalist property, and method &
measurement in the study of property. A very strong power research.

bye

Xxxx

--
Xxxx Xxxxx Xxxxxx